Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer 2010 Launch - Titus

Hey guys. I am excited about launching our study of Titus for this summer at Panera. Good discussion this morning as we talked about expectations and past Bible study experiences.

This will be a different format for this group and I have very high expectations of what God is going to reveal/teach me through each of you. Since we will be using the Inductive Bible Study (IBS) method we will each be spending time with the passage before we meet so we will have great discussion.

I've included a link to the outline of the IBS method below in case you need to print out a new copy or feel free to pass it along. See ya next week at 6:30.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AV-yCVLji0G8ZGNwcThyczRfMGdtcmJ2Y2hi&hl=en

Blessings,

Roger

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rog. My trip to STL has been posponed, so I will be at the next Weds. morning session. I hope we will all get to know each other better this summer.

    My question remains about how deep do we go. Are we acquaintences, friends, brothers, or what? What do we want to be? I think the modern church is a collection of friendly strangers who see each other regularly, but don't really know each other. What are we anyway?

    Terry

    ReplyDelete